FX Now is a streaming channel owned by the Walt Disney TV network. Its contents have, however, been restricted to the United States only.
The track’s contents have only been limited to adult streamers because the path offers a mature range.
The video-on-demand service competes with Starz, HBO, and several other streaming platforms in the USA.
Is FX Now Available In Canada?
FXNow is not available in Canada at the moment. The channel has been geo-restricted to the United States alone, and anyone who tries to open the streaming channel will be met with an error message that states:
“Thank you for your interest in FX Networks. The content you are trying to access is unavailable in your region.”
This means the channel is unavailable in Canada because it has been geo-restricted.
This is mainly due to streaming rights and other issues preventing the track from airing outside its US domain. So, for now, you cannot get FXNow in Canada.
However, you can access the channel using a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions. We will be looking at how you can get that done shortly.
How To Watch FX Now In Canada
To watch FXNow in Canada, you must get a VPN app before doing this. Once you have signed up for a VPN and installed its app, you can stream FXNow in Canada.
You can check out some of the best VPNs for watching FXN in Canada later in this article.
To watch the channel in Canada, please follow the steps below.
- Get a VPN subscription with CyberGhost.
- Install the app of the VPN on your device and sign in with your account credentials.
- Now, connect the VPN app to the US server and wait until you establish a connection.
- Now, open your internet browser and go to the FXNow website.
- Login into your account, and you will be granted access to the channel and be able to start watching its contents in Canada.
How To Sign Up For FX Now in Canada
You can sign up for an account on FXNow in Canada through the following steps:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect it to the US server.
- Open the FXNow website and start the signup process by clicking on ‘sign in.’
- Now, click on the ‘Create an account button.
- .Input all the necessary details on the next page and click ‘Create an account.’
- Open the email address you provided to verify the account with the verification code that will be sent to the email account.
- Now, use the account details to sign in to FXNow, and you can begin streaming its content in Canada.
FXNow is a Disney channel, and you can also get it by having a subscription to any streaming services that offer the channel as part of their library. Streaming platforms that offer FXNow in their library are
How To Get FXNow On Your Mobile Device
You can access the FXNow streaming channel on your mobile device by following the steps below.
- Open your application store and download the FXNow app
- Tap on the install button after locating the app
- Open the app after it has been installed and Sign in with your account details
- You can now start watching the FXNow content after signing in with your account details
Is A VPN Needed To Watch FX Now In Canada
Yes, you will need a VPN. FXNow is not available in Canada, so you will need a VPN before you can access it in Canada.
All the streaming services that offer the channel are unavailable in Canada and can only be accessed through a VPN to bypass their geo-restrictions.
To get FXNow in Canada, you can use the following VPNs.
Best VPNs For Streaming FX Now In Canada
Distinguishing itself in server availability, CyberGhost takes the lead with an array of servers positioned across more US regions than most VPNs.
This vast network encompasses over 50 US cities, including key areas like New York and Los Angeles, ensuring swift server accessibility close to your location.
CyberGhost is among the fastest VPNs, clocking an average of 94 Mbps, enabling users to experience FX Now with zero lag or buffering.
ExpressVPN is a top premium VPN with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 25 locations in the US where you can find its servers. It is one of the best VPNs for unblocking streaming services in Canada.
NordVPN is another top premium VPN with a vast server network. It has the most number of US servers, making it easier for you to connect to a server to unblock FXNow. It is a great VPN to use, and it is cheaper than ExpressVPN.
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN that can unblock FXNow for you in Canada.
The VPN has a vast server network with over a dozen US servers. It is a decent VPN for clearing FXNow in Canada on a budget.
You can also use the following VPN to unblock FXNow in Canada
- Atlas VPN
How Much Is FX Now In Canada
The amount you pay for watching FXNow will depend on the streaming platform you are accessing it through.
Each streaming platform has its subscription charges, which will dictate how much you must pay to watch FXNow in Canada.
Downloading the FXNow app on your device is, however, free. Before watching it on your device, you will need a subscription to any streaming service.
So the amount you pay for FXNow in Canada will depend on the subscription fees of the streaming service you use to access the Walt Disney channel.
What To Watch On FX Now In Canada
There is a lot of exciting content to watch on FXNow. However, the channel’s content is geared toward adults since they are centered on mature concepts. Below are some of the movies and shows you can get to watch on FXNow.
- American crime story
- It is always sunny in Philadelphia
- The most dangerous animal of all
- Better Things
- American horror story
- The ultimate fighter
- What we do in the shadows
- Todd TV
- Justified: city primeval
- Dear mama
- Mayans MC
- Mr in between
- The weekly
- Sons of anarchy
- The Americans
- The people v. O.J. Simpson: American crime story
- The Simpsons
Is There a Free Trial Period On FX Now In Canada?
The free trial period on FXNow will depend on the streaming service through which you are watching it.
If the streaming service offers a free trial period on its subscription, you may get to try out FXNow for free for that duration.
However, if the streaming service does not provide any free trial period, you will likely be unable to get free time to watch FXNow.
So the free trial period will depend on the streaming service offering the FXNow channel.
Devices That Are Compatible With FX Now In Canada
You can watch FXNow on almost any device that is compatible with the streaming service you are accessing. Among the compatible devices are the following.
- IOS devices
- Android devices
- Xbox One game console
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Smart TVs
- Android TV
- Amazon fire stick
- Amazon Fire TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can do so. FXNow is a channel owned by Walt Disney, and it is offered by several streaming services in the US.
You can access FXNow without cable in Canada through the following streaming services.
Hulu + Live TV
However, please note that you will need a VPN app to bypass this streaming service’s geo-restriction before you can access the FXNow channel.
Yes, you can. You can get a dedicated FXNow for the Amazon Fire Stick. This will allow you to watch the FXNow channel on the Amazon Fire Stick
Yes, you can. You can watch the full episodes of various TV shows on FXNow on your computers and on the FXNow app, which can be downloaded for your devices.
FXNow from Disney is undoubtedly an excellent streaming service you should get when subscribing to the FX Network.
There is a wide variety of TV shows and movies you can watch on the channel in Canada, and you can only do that by using a VPN to unblock any of the streaming services that offer the channel as part of their bundle.
You can use any VPNs shown in this article to access the channel by unblocking the streaming services.
Our latest streaming-related articles:
- How to watch Eros Now in Canada
- Curiosity stream in Canada
- How to watch Crunchyroll in Canada
- How to watch CMT Live in Canada
- How to watch CBC GEM in Canada
- How to watch Discovery Plus in Canada
- How to watch Iqiyi in Canada
- How to watch Kanopy in Canada
- How to watch Rai TV in Canada
- How to watch The Last of Us in Canada
- How to watch Philo TV in Canada
- How to watch Kayo Sports in Canada
- How to watch Stan TV in Canada
- How to watch Foxtel Go in Canada
- How to watch Fox TV in Canada
- How to watch Eurosport in Canada