Curiosity Stream will be an excellent streaming service for you who loves documentaries and movies that border this.
The streaming platform is an American service focusing on documentary content.
The streaming service was founded in 2015 by John Hendricks, who launched the Discovery channel.
Curiosity Stream is also one of the cheapest streaming services available today.
If you are looking for a streaming service that is mainly focused on documentaries, this streaming platform is the ideal one to get.
It has one of the most significant documentary libraries among all streaming services worldwide.
Apart from having an extensive documentaries catalog, the streaming service covers subgenres such as history, science, lifestyle, technology, society, nature, and a section dedicated to kids alone.
So it does not matter what you like to watch; there will be something for you on the curiosity stream.
You can also view Curiosity stream content offline, which you will not get from other streaming services.
How To Watch Curiosity Stream In Canada
Here is how you can watch Curiosity Stream in Canada.
- Open the Curiosity Stream website at www.curiositystream.com
- Sign in with account details. You will have to sign up if you do not have an account already
- Click on any show that you would like to watch, and it will start playing
How To Save Content To Watch Offline On Curiosity Stream
One great feature of Curiosity Stream is that it allows users to save the content so they can watch it offline later.
Here is how you can save curiosity stream content to watch later offline. This can be done on Android and IOS devices. Please follow the below.
- Open your application store and download the latest version of the Curiosity Stream app.
- Install the app on your mobile device and open it to sign in with your account details.
- Now, look for any movie or documentary you would like to watch later offline, and you will see a ‘save’ button under its title.
- Tap this save button to save that particular content to watch it later.
- To access the saved content, locate ‘my stuff’ in the app, and you will find all the movies and documentaries you have saved.
If you like to watch an entire series offline, you must download each episode individually. You also only get up to 10 hours of offline video streaming.
If you later feel like deleting a show or movie you save for offline streaming, here is how you can do it in the steps below.
How To Delete Contents On Curiosity Stream
- Open the Curiosity stream app and locate ‘my stuff’ This can be found at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on ‘saved’ and locate the movie or show you wish to remove
- Now, swipe to the left and choose ‘delete.’
The movie or show will now be deleted. Please note that the offline streaming feature is only available for mobile devices.
You cannot use this feature when you visit the Curiosity Stream website to stream its content.
So if you want to use this feature, you need to download the streaming service’s mobile app for your Android or IOS device.
How To Get Curiosity Stream For Your Mobile Device
The Curiosity Stream platform has an app for mobile devices that can be downloaded from the app stores of Android and IOS devices.
All you have to do is search and download the app from your respective store and install it on your device.
You then open the app to sign in and start streaming. You can also save some content for offline streaming by following the steps above.
How To Sign Up For Curiosity Stream In Canada
Before using the Curiosity Stream service in Canada, you must sign up for an account. Please follow the steps below to sign up for an account on Curiosity Stream in Canada.
- Open your browser and go to the curiosity stream website at www.curiositystream.com Select a plan that is suitable for you and continue. You can downgrade from the initial plan you choose at any time later on.
- Enter your email address and password on the next page.
- Now, provide your payment method along with the necessary details.
- Your account is now done. You can now start streaming on Curiosity Stream in Canada.
How Much Is Curiosity Stream In Canada
You can choose from four subscription packages on curiosity stream when signing up.
The base package costs just $2.99 per month, allowing subscribers access to every film the streaming platform offers in standard HD quality.
However, the price increases if you prefer to view the movies in a 4K quality instead of the HD standard.
The annual plan for the HD standard comes in at $19.9, while the yearly 4K quality is $69.99.
What To Watch On Curiosity Stream In Canada
Once you sign up, many exciting documentaries and movies are on the Curiosity stream. Although you may find some of these documentaries on other streaming platforms, others are exclusively on curiosity streaming.
- Burt’s buzz
- Can a computer write a hit musical
- The voice code
- Cat Nation
- New Scotland yard files
- The secret world of Lego
Is A There Free Trial Period Offered By Curiosity Stream In Canada
There is a 7-day free trial period on the streaming service. New users of the Curiosity stream can get seven days free after they sign up before they start paying for their subscription plans.
Is A VPN Needed To Watch Curiosity Stream In Canada
You do not need a VPN to access curiosity stream in Canada because it is available.
The streaming service is available worldwide, including in Canada and the US.
All you have to do is either visit the platform’s website or download its app on your mobile device to start streaming its content.
Devices that are compatible With The Curiosity Stream In Canada
Curiosity stream can be accessed on lots of devices in Canada. Here are some of the instruments through which you can watch curiosity stream.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Smart TVs
- Google Chromecast
- Android devices
- IOS devices
- Xbox game console
- Playstation game console
- Amazon fire TV and firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the streaming service is available worldwide, including in Canada. You can open its website and start streaming by signing in, or you can do so by downloading its app for your mobile device.
You can access the curiosity stream in Canada and will not need a VPN for that.
No, it is not. The platform is one of the cheapest documentary streaming services in the world at the moment.
The standard HD plan is just $3 per month, while the higher 4K quality is just $7 monthly.
So, ladies and gentlemen, we have now seen that one of the best streaming services to get is Curiosity Stream.
This platform allows subscribers to watch excellent documentaries in HD and 4K quality, with over 3000 titles in its library.
Some of its content is also educational; you can save what you are watching to watch it later offline.
There is also a kids mode which has been designed specifically for children.
From this article, we have looked at how you can watch the streaming service in Canada and how you can sign up for it. You can also stream Crunchyroll in Canada, this also happens to be Curiosity alternative in Canada.