Vidgo is a live TV streaming platform where users can get access to more than 100 English and Spanish channels.
The platform also allows its users to get access to on-demand content such as sports, news, and entertainment.
Apart from these, there are many more content available on Vidgo. The streaming platform is based in the US.
Due to its location being in the US, only US citizens are allowed to stream Vidgo.
Apart from US residents, the streaming platform is not available to anyone else outside the country.
“Sorry, VIDGO is only available with the United States and its territories”
This is the error message you will get when you try to access the streaming platform from Canada.
The way to get around this is to use a VPN tool to change your IP address so you can bypass the geo-restriction that has been placed on it.
In this guide today, we will look at how you can bypass this geo-restriction with a VPN and how you can get to watch Vidgo in Canada.
How To Watch Vidgo In Canada
Before you can watch Vidgo in Canada, you will need a VPN and we will list some of the best VPNs for you later in this guide.
For now, let us look at how you can use the VPN to watch Vidgo in Canada.
- Get a VPN plan and download the app onto your device we recommend PIA VPN
- Download the app and install it on your device
- Now open the VPN and connect it to the US server. The New York server is the best one to choose
- Open the Vidgo website on your device and log in with your account details
- Now, just choose any movie to show and start streaming
It is quite easy to watch Vidgo in Canada with a VPN, and the steps above have shown just that.
How To Get Vidgo On Your Mobile Smartphones
Just like most other streaming platforms out there, Vidgo also has an app that can be downloaded for smartphone and mobile devices so that users can stream the platform on the go and anywhere they may find themselves.
If you want to get Vidgo on your smartphone, please follow the steps shown below:
- First, get PIA VPN installed on your smartphone and then connect it to the New York server in the US
- After the VPN has established a connection, open your web browser and go to the Vidgo website to sign in and stream the content.
- Or you can search for the Vidgo mobile APK and install it on your device
- After the app has been installed, just open it and sign in to start watching all the English and Spanish content available according to the subscription plan you chose when you were signing up
How To Sign Up For Vidgo In Canada
To sign up for Vidgo, please follow the steps below.
- Open your PIA VPN and connect it to the US server
- Go to the Vidgo website and click on the free trial option
- You will be taken to the English version but you can also choose if you want the Spanish version along with the plan that suits you
- Input your information along with your credit card details
- Your subscription account will be created and you will now be able to start streaming Vidgo in Canada
How Much Is Vidgo In Canada
There are 4 different subscription plans you can choose from on Vidgo and each of these plans comes with its features. These plans are as follows:
- Premium costs $84.99 per month and comes with more than 150 channels
- Plus costs $69.99 per month and comes with more than 110 channels
- Ultimate costs $99.99 per month and allows the user to access all the English and Spanish channels on the platform
- Vidgo mas costs $39.99 per month and comes with more than 45 Spanish channels
|More than 150 channels
|More than 110 channels
|All English and Spanish channels
|More than 45 Spanish channels
What To Watch On Vidgo In Canada
Here are some of the on-demand content you can watch on the Vidgo platform after unblocking it with a good VPN.
- Brain games
- Butter brown
- Bob the builder
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Life below zero
Below are some of the best channels to watch on Vidgo in Canada.
- Comedy Central
- History Channel
- Travel Channel
- Paramount network
Is There A Free Trial Period Offered By Vidgo In Canada
Vidgo offers a 7-day free trial period for new members who sign up for a plan on the platform.
Is A VPN Needed To Watch Vidgo In Canada
For this streaming platform, you will need a VPN to gain access because it is not available in Canada at the moment.
To get Vidgo, you will need a good VPN app. There are several VPNs out there to choose from but the best ones with good unblocking ability and better security are the following.
A List Of Recommended VPNs For Watching Vidgo In Canada
This VPN has what it takes to unblock a streaming service such as Vidgo in Canada easily. It has decent speeds for better streaming with less buffering.
This is a premium VPN with a faster server connection and quicker unblocking speeds.
It has the security and privacy features needed to stay safe online while streaming.
budget-friendly VPN with decent streaming speeds and security features. Can unblock Vidgo easily and stream smoothly without any buffering.
Budget-friendly VPN with decent speeds for streaming. It has state-of-the-art encryption tech for security and great privacy tools.
ExpressVPN is a premium VPN recommended for unblocking streaming services and websites.
Has all you need to stay safe while streaming and it is quite fast in connecting to servers and unblocking platforms.
Devices That Are Compatible With Vidgo In Canada
To stream Vidgo in Canada, any of the devices below can be used for that purpose.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Android devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Apple devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Users of Vidgo are allowed to stream the platform’s content on three different devices all at the same time.
Yes, you can do so. You can cancel your subscription with Vidgo at any time you wish to do so.
However, please note that the subscription will only take effect after the current term has ended.
You can carry out this function on internet-connected devices like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Firetv Firestick, Android devices, and IOS devices.
Users can also record their programs on cloud DVR. They can also use the Vidgo app concurrently from multiple devices and watch a large on-demand library at the same time.
With this streaming service, users can watch US-based channels as well as live and on-demand content.
The only issue here was that Canadians could not get access to the platform due to the geo-restriction.
However, that has been solved in this guide as we have seen how one can use a VPN to bypass the blockade and stream the platform.
So you now know how to get access to Vidgo in Canada with a VPN and some of the channels you can watch on the platform.
We are sure that this guide has now been of immense help to you.
Other streaming platforms and how to watch them in Canada:
- How to watch Funimation outside of Canada
- How to watch WE TV in Canada
- How to watch Showmax in Canada
- How to watch Daily Wire Plus in Canada
- How to watch Crackle TV in Canada
- How to watch Blaze TV in Canada
- How to watch BET TV in Canada
- How to watch Abema TV in Canada
- How to watch 7Plus in Canada
- How to watch Zee5 in Canada
- How to watch Xumo in Canada